[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:07:10 UTC 2015

There are more of them than ever. And they're another year
younger :-) Yikes! Box trucks and Uhauls everywhere. Trash
piled high on street corners.

Ran into one of the neighbors, who claimed he was on bedbug
patrol.

Ob Ang: we'll be on the lookout for them at church. Stoontz,
not bedbugs.

BTW I just looked at another Episcopal Church website that
had NO address (not even a town, not even a zipcode, no
telephone number). They remembered to include their service
times, but it ends there. Why do these people even bother?
-M