[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:09:21 UTC 2015

They are all over the place here--students, I mean. Have been for the past
2 weeks. Most of them are pretty nice kids. Some of them are really
annoying and STUPID. How do they even get dressed in the morning? I was
behind 3 of them (male) in the grocery store the other day. Obviously their
parents didn't teach them anything. ~smdh~

QR code? Yep. On my business brochure. One of the benefits of living with a
professional geek!