[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:00:29 UTC 2015

Thanks, beloved friends, for all the prayers and support. I just spoke to
Keith and he says that that bank did eventually credit the money to his
account, though they certainly took their time...but in time for the rent
payment to go through.

Earlier on I was watching Sky business news with a story about "contactless
cards" which are now becoming very popular. I have no idea what those are
but if they render cash unnecessary it will certainly be a big help!!

I've only ever deposited cash at an ATM once, cannot remember why...I would
always go into the bank and stand in the queue rather than see good money
disappear into a wall!! But Keith has a lot of juggling to do, not much
spare time, and often isn't anywhere near home so I guess he has to rely on
these things more.

In Zimbabwe they use USD (as well as other currencies) and they wash and
iron the bank notes...

Sally D