[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 1 21:33:17 UTC 2015

On 01/09/2015 20:07, ME Michaud wrote:
> BTW I just looked at another Episcopal Church website that
> had NO address (not even a town, not even a zipcode, no
> telephone number). They remembered to include their service
> times, but it ends there. Why do these people even bother?

Unless it's a virtual church which exists only on the web it certainly
isn'y going to attract people to it.  Sometimes I have had to go to the
"Contact" tab to find a street address but I agree that unless you're
only seeking to reach your existing members (in which case why have a
public website?) you need to tell people where you are.

Roger