[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:01:59 UTC 2015

I think part of he problem is that big churches don't photograoh
well (and few churches choose to/can hire a professional
photographer). Most photographs of churches seem to be
trying to show intimate spaces within the building. The fashion
for awe-ful architecture has passed away,

One thing I just hate: photographs of an empty church. Oh, and
also a portrait of tightly-closed doors.
-M