[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Wed Sep 2 05:10:24 UTC 2015

Both our parish website (stjameskingston.ca) and our service to Queen's U students are exemplary.  There's a breakfast service every Wednesday through term as well as pastoral care and outreach ministries.  We're also involved in prison ministry.  Good stuff.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain