[Magdalen] Speaking of money

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:00:14 UTC 2015

We have separate accounts. I pay the monthly cell phone bill and he pays
other utilities. In addition, I give him a set, agreed-on amount on the
first of the month to help with other expenses (he knows how much I receive
from SS and the late ex's pension). Works for us.

If/when my parents' house sells, I expect to come into a significant amount
of money. I plan to set up some trust accounts for my grandsons for their
educations, but I will keep out some for repairs to this house.