[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Sep 2 14:04:34 UTC 2015

Because if a debit card is compromised, a thief can empty your account in seconds and it’s much more difficult to recover the loss.  With a credit card, one is able to contest any withdrawal or payment and most have a maximum $50 loss policy.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net