[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:38:58 UTC 2015

I read a lot of church (TEC) websites for business purposes as well as personal curiosity. I too am amazed at lack of what I would consider basic info. I've always thought, especially with the smaller ones it was probably due to volunteer website work. And am amazed by churches with no web presence who don't find that a problem in today's world

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone