[Magdalen] the stoontz are icumin in

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:05:43 UTC 2015

Maybe rice refers to weddings?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2015, at 9:43 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

We used to run a Saturday morning breakfast at church. About a
dozen students came to mass and then we ate together. They
didn't pledge much, but we got an awful lot of work out of those
strong & eager youngsters.

For some it was their first entry into church life. I hope they
found it a helpful experience.

I remember an argument with the rector, who referred to these
kids as "rice Christians." I'm still miffed about that.
-M