[Magdalen] Well, whadaya know! - New specs

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:21:19 UTC 2015

I wear two different makes of contacts. At one time I changed depending on
what I was doing, but that got tiresome. S/O had been experimenting with
wearing one brand in one eye and a different brand in the the other, and I
decided to try that. Wow! It was amazing! When we went to the eye doctor
next, we told him what we'd been doing and he said he'd read about it but
hadn't tried it on anyone yet, and congratulated us for being in the
vanguard. The next time we went he said he had several patients who were
now two-brand. So I guess it's now a thing.