[Magdalen] Well, whadaya know! - New specs

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:41:14 UTC 2015

Having been short-sighted  and wearing glasses since my teens, in my
forties I discovered on breaking one lens that I could read the music
with the dominant eye and see the choir in the middle distance with
the other. Now in my 70s, I have shifted to being long-sighted but I
have developed an astigmatism  that needs correcting for close work
<sigh.> Not sure whether that would be regarded as a severe effect,
though.

Regards
Lesley de Voil