[Magdalen] National cathedral

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:58:57 UTC 2015

Marion,

Thanks for this reminder of a truly wonderful listmeet day. I was also
there and among those with a speaking part. It was delight meeting you (the
only time we have met, I think) and seeing other listfolk, several of whom
I had met before, but not all. Ginny Wilder was there along with her
parents, and Eric Funston and his wife. It was a joyous occasion.

--

Christopher Hart