[Magdalen] interesting thought...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:40:30 UTC 2015

from a favorite almost-daily mailing (copied below)... reminds me a bit of Abraham 'changing God's mind" to destroy the city... never thought of the passage this reflection is based on in that way before.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I have not a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything You gave me." attributed to Erma Bombeck
 "Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by Richard Rohr