[Magdalen] Priest in Charge.

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:52:55 UTC 2015

The fact that Eucharistic communities encased in a particular site
or structure dwindle is not an indication of failure: merely that it has
ceased to be the geographical location where it may flourish. Granted there
are situations where community and location both fail, but in other cases
the community may be liberated by abandoning its site in order to become a
church plant. (I hate that term. Sounds like an Easter lily.)

Tony

--
The Rev. Tony Clavier
Vicar: St. Thomas' Episcopal Church, Glen Carbon IL