[Magdalen] Wedding Advice

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:51:48 UTC 2015

Yes, I wasn't clear that I didn't mean all bishops, just there are some bishops who have been giving permission for awhile now.
Our bishop in the Diocese of Virginia surprised everyone several years ago by announcing a complete about-face on the issue and then officiating four years ago at a ceremony for a lesbian couple.