[Magdalen] some joy

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:57:00 UTC 2015

Dawn is known as Her Tishness, a name given her by the PiC at Old Trinity.
She is very well-suited for her work...two undergrad degrees, two masters
degrees, etc etc.  She literally has 29 initials after her name for all the
certifications she has.  She's also an EMT.   She is most proud of her life
membership in the American Indian Movement.  I'm an honorary Cherokee by
virtue of our marriage.

Can't stop loving that gal of mine!

Grace and peace,
brud