[Magdalen] Margaret and Helen?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:22:32 UTC 2015

M! Middle age has shifted - did you not get the memo? 60s are still middle age

I'm sticking with this new construct! Lol
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2015, at 3:23 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

Who was the guy in an undershirt and lipstick who used to
sit at the kitchen table and rant about homophobia? He used
a woman's name. I thought s/he was hilarious!
-M

PS: I've called people asshats. And worse. And I'm not a male
and haven't been middle aged for awhile now.