[Magdalen] Car Prayers Needed

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:42:32 UTC 2015

heard something on "the car guys" (NPR) this morning that sounded like this
same problem... the solution was to replace a kind of  regulator, that when
'broken' tells the engine that the car is going faster than it really is so
the engine changes mode, which in at a slower/normal speed (maybe normal
driving at 50-60mph) causes all kinds of problems. The device was 3 words
with an acronym for the 'name' of the actual device.  Apparently this
problem is not easily spotted with the way they 'plug your engine' in and
run the data on a computer.  Maybe someone in the pub knows what this device
is... just a thought.
Lynn

meanwhile, prayers for  car and you Christopher!

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr