[Magdalen] More with Marcy

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Sep 6 01:23:24 UTC 2015

Jim, my prayers are increased.  Have you talked to Hospice or any other
care providers about the next step, as it surely seems as though there must
be a next step?  If you don't care for yourself adequately (and I know
you've been trying to), then you can't be present.  Much love and many
prayers to you both.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY