[Magdalen] Worship leader

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:20:47 UTC 2015

This question came up because we are vacant. There are ongoing negotiations
with a retired priest to
Serve as priest in charge but he is not in place. I am the only licensed
worship leader at this time.
A staff member expressed interest in sharing responsibilities for worship
with me alternating. He
Is not licensed. I do not mind sharing, but what is the point of being
licensed if anyone can do it anyway.
We are making an attempt to do things the "right" way. I suppose the bishop
will have to address the issue.

Marilyn
On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 9:51 AM Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net>
wrote:

> At my parish in Mass., we often have Morning Prayer when the rector is on
> vacation. On those occasions, we have two of our regular LEM's lead the
> service. We're only licensed as chalice bearers - whether that's strictly
> "legal" or not, I don't know, but that's what we do.
>
> Chad Wohlers
> Woodbury, VT USA
> chadwohl at satucket.com
>

> --