[Magdalen] Worship leader

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:18:52 UTC 2015

Clergy is (presumably) accountable to the bishop.
Laity is not.

The great abolitionist and American William Lloyd Garrison
was the son of a woman from Nova Scotia who left the
Anglican church of her childhood to become a Baptist
because she believed she had the charism of preaching.

I am remembering an evening long ago when the officiant
for EP didn't show up. I suggested to the only other person
who arrived for the service that we might read EP together.
I still remember his extreme panic.
-M