[Magdalen] Worship leader

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:02:56 UTC 2015

Marilyn, I have no idea if this applies in your diocese, but going for
months without a priest in charge, BTDT.  Bp vonRosenberg requires that all
priests/worship leaders be approved by him before they may serve in a
church.  So, under that rubric, your fellow parishioner may need to get
some quick training.  And, yes, when we did MP some Sundays, we used the
prepared sermons...no licensed lay preachers were available to us.  I am
guessing having another person be able to read MP will be a huge burden
lifted from your shoulders.

Good luck with this.
Ginga