[Magdalen] For those who truly seek the solution for today's world

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Sep 7 20:57:34 UTC 2015

22 Acres here! Just came back from a walk - scared up a ruffed grouse
(common occurrence here). Down at the pond, spied a momma mallard with
young'uns, several "peeps" (probably least sandpipers) and a couple of other
water birds I couldn't identify. Tons of goldenrod out, plus lots of NE
asters and whorled aster.

All cured now!    ;-)

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA