[Magdalen] Rash

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:59:36 UTC 2015

Going mad with a rash I awoke scratching this a.m.  Underside of arms
above and below elbows.  It reminds me of a phytotoxic reaction I had I
_think_ to devil's walking stick, Aralia something-or-other, years ago
in my Whitevale garden.  And it is sooooo itchy!  The affected area is
somewhat raised.   The weather here is  hot and very humid.  Yes, I've
been toiling in the new garden.  On Saturday I cleared a corner of tall
weeds, but I recall nothing out of the ordinary there,  and then for the
rest I was shifting triple mix.

Marion, a pilgrim