[Magdalen] New specs

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:18:10 UTC 2015

The having to move one's head instead of eyes to read was/is so totally unnatural for me it was a deal breaker. Someone here said that was normal reading eye mode. I am a very fast reader and I have never moved my head, only eyes. I wonder if that might be part of my fast reading?
OTOH with so many people wearing progressive lenses no wonder so many people are reading by moving their heads! LOL
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone