[Magdalen] pencils

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:10:53 UTC 2015

I personally wish American schools would teach children to write Italic
script as they do in most European countries. It doesn't need to be
"converted" as printing does to cursive, and it's highly legible. When I
had pen pals from European countries I could always read their handwriting
very clearly.