[Magdalen] pencils

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:16:17 UTC 2015

Was sitting in the Harvard Gardens (a local greasy spoon across from
MGH) having supper one night when I noticed a table of MIT students,
eight of them. I was shocked to see their table manners. Clueless.
Really painful to watch. One of the young women was made so
anxious in her flatware confusion she sat with her hands in her
lap, tears overflowing.
-M