[Magdalen] pencils

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:21:43 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's the way the lead "feels" as it writes on the paper. #2 pencils have a softer feel than #1's or mechanical. They don't seem to me to glide as well... Same thing with fine point ball point pens. Just my weirdness, I guess.

I remember insisting on Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils for school.

Scott, who doesn't like ballpoint pens a lot and uses mostly
rollerball or "gel" pens. Don't really know the difference but they
feel better and don't seem to get blobby like ballpoint ink can.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA