[Magdalen] pencils

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:18:25 UTC 2015

Back when I was in k-12 all of our pencils, pens, book covers, etc, were
gratis thanks to something called the "Taconite Tax."  The mines were taxed
so that they could help kids on da rench with basic school supplies.
Needless to say, we were shocked at what we had to pay each year for school
basics for our kids in Missouri.  However, there's one weekend at the end
of August when things are tax free for kids in the entire state.

Grace and peace,
brud