[Magdalen] New specs

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 8 20:17:32 UTC 2015

On 08/09/2015 18:29, Scott Knitter wrote:
> My youngest brother often encourages me to consider Lasik, as it's
> helped him a lot. My thinking has always been that I rather enjoy
> wearing glasses and have no particular desire to have my eyeballs
> carved up. (I know it's safe, etc., but don't want it enough to have
> it done.)

I'm not having it done either, even if somebody else paid the bill. It
was bad enough having a burst blood-vessel in my eye cauterised by laser
a few years back.  Glasses are part of my self-image.  I have been
wearing them so lomg there are furrows in my skill and I certainly do
not fancy putting contact lenses in.