[Magdalen] Hillary

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:22:21 UTC 2015

I will find it nearly impossible to vote *for* Hillary but might do, as I've
done on other occasions, use my vote as one against the opposition.
I voted for O twice, but the second time I know that many people voted
against Romney and in fear of total Republican control in DC. The more
polarized the Republicans become, IMO, the scarier they seem...and the more
stridently they beat up women's rights to gain votes of the fundamentalist
religion crowd, the more they will drive votes into the Democrat's camp.  If
we have the next presidential election in a depressed economy (which seems
likely), I think that the Republicans will loose even if they have the pope
for a candidate... well, maybe not the pope, but you get my drift.

.02ingly
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck