[Magdalen] Bishop pleads; to be sentenced.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 8 20:46:22 UTC 2015

On 08/09/2015 21:24, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Well, thank goodness that's over; I was thinking yesterday that her trial was coming up.
> Now, can the family still file a wrongful death suit, or does this decision preclude that?

I would have thought it made it easier to file suit.  Years ago I was
knocked off my bike by a motorist who failed to give way.  His guilty
plea to a charge of careless driving sufficed as evidence that I had a
claim against him in civil court and I received damages for my injuries
as well as for damage to my bike.

Roger