[Magdalen] All in the family

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:05:52 UTC 2015

My brother called orange root vegetables cratchets, which stuck.

After being in France shopping at the charcuterie, the boulangerie
and the patisserie, we started calling the liquor store The Boozerie,
which stuck.

I remember my brother sitting in his high chair shaking his little
fists and crying "I'm just so flustrated!" which stuck.
-M