[Magdalen] All in the family

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:33:30 UTC 2015

I have racked my brain today about this sort of 'inside family vocab' and
couldn't think of any... Ginga's post suddenly reminded me of 2:

fufume  - my son Nathan's description of perfume when he was about 2
and frinkling - also Nathan, to describe light rain/sprinkling

both of these words stayed in the family vocabulary for years and I still
use frinkling and have introduced it to a close friend who often shares
sudden outside sprinkles with me, so it lives on!

there are a few others itching to surface on my brain, if I remember them
I'll post again : )
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck