[Magdalen] Embarras de Richesses.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:10:28 UTC 2015

We almost exclusively watch content through Roku or Google Chromecast.
These gizmos grab the content from your wireless router and put it on
your TV.

I wonder if we could cancel the TV portion ($30 a month) of our
Comcast service and just use the Internet ($53) service with
Roku/Chromecast? Either that or I need to stop being lazy and just get
up and switch the cables around to watch actual (cable) TV more often.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA