[Magdalen] All in the family

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Sep 9 03:11:25 UTC 2015

In our family, the only thing I can recall was names for our maternal
grandparents. Since I was (am still!) the oldest, I got to make them up:
"Momar" and "Daddy-Gramp". My cousins, of course, had different names for
the same folks: my grandmother was "Gongkee", and I forget what my
grandfather was.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com