[Magdalen] Hillary

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:47:40 UTC 2015

Ben Carson knows almost everything there is to know about kids' brains. He
knows almost nothing about anything else. He should go back to work.

As for Ms. Fiorina, she almost single-handedly made a complete mess of HP.
I've heard probably more than most, being affiliated with a geek-for-life.
The same could be said about Scott Walker and the state of Wisconsin. The
thought of either one of them in the White House makes me look at my
passport application very closely and think real hard about submitting it
NOW.