[Magdalen] Loaned out

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:36:14 UTC 2015

I struggle with the line between generosity and enabling. Sometimes,
I think the healthiest thing is to say no if to say yes perpetuates a
pattern of not taking
responsibility for your decisions.

While I do not always say no, I have been known to let people know that I
am sorry they are having a rough time, but
That I have confidence they can turn things around.

Marilyn

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda
Mobile, Alabama