[Magdalen] Gone Fishin'

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:46:58 UTC 2015

I don't think any of these "refusal stands" would be taken by any of the mainline, older denominations.
The more edgy fundamentally driven Christians seem more vocal and demanding of their beliefs being "right" and needing to enforce or hold others accountable to them. The home school movement has become largely populated by fundamentalists and they use video materials - a whole other industry that has sprung up - to educate their kids, further "protecting"/ isolating them from society (IMO)
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

Well, now that the Pope says divorced persons can be forgiven, the clerk wouldn't have grounds to refuse!