[Magdalen] Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:07:47 UTC 2015

Our young people did this one year during Advent. I took a couple and handed them out the car window to folks begging at intersections. The kids had included a little note of blessing. The only downside was that they put them in paper lunch bags, which got rather bedraggled by the time I gave them out.  I plan to make up a bunch for this winter and put them in ZipLoc bags to keep in my car. The ones the kids made contained food--granola bars, dried fruit, maybe a juice box,etc.  I think I'll include a couple of towelettes, maybe a couple of those chemical handwarmers...might suggest this at the church where I'll be for the next couple of months. Or the one after that...