[Magdalen] PB installation Tickets

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:12:06 UTC 2015

I haven't seen anyone else post this information, although maybe I missed
it or you all know already, but here is the web address for information
about getting your name into the lottery for tickets to the installation of
Michael Bruce Curry as Presiding Bishop on 1 November 2015.

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/posts/publicaffairs/installation-27th-presiding-bishop-ticket-information-available-two-events

Requests must be submitted online by 21 September, after which there will
be a lottery and those who get tickets will be notified. If you have a
friend who doesn't care about going who can also put in a request for you
it might increase your odds slightly. I received a notification yesterday
that my single ticket as a Deputy to the 78th General Convention has been
reserved and will be mailed in October. If any other Maddies folk are able
to get tickets and are going I would love to have a listmeet. I guess we
will know that closer to the time.

​The event will also be live webcast.​
--

Christopher Hart