[Magdalen] PB installation Tickets

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:10:49 UTC 2015

I can't imagine that the tickets would be ​person-specific, but it is just
one per person in the lottery. I'm pretty sure (though without any certain
knowledge) that you could give tickets to someone else to use. Last time I
got 2 tickets and my wife wasn't interested so my extra went to Kate
Conant. I don't think I can apply to the lottery since they've already got
my name on file as having a ticket, but maybe I will see if I can get my
wife to apply. If I do and she gets a ticket it will likely be available to
someone.

--

Christopher Hart