[Magdalen] Endless war...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:38:09 UTC 2015

One of our student assistants (in the RN program) signed up with the
promise she's be sent to Germany, where her husband was serving.

But at the last minute they decided they needed a nurse in Korea and sent
her there for two years.

She started out far more patriotic than I, and she ended up wild with fury.

"The Army could have had us for our whole careers," she said.
-M