[Magdalen] R.I.P. Don Ezzell

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:49:05 UTC 2015

Your prayers, please, for the repose of Don Ezzell, husband of my longtime
friend Carrie, who died yesterday. Not sure of the cause, but he'd been in
hospice care and had previously had bladder cancer, so I'm guessing some
recurrence of the big C. Don was a character, one of those skinny little
smart-mouthed Texans that you sometimes didn't know whether to laugh at or
smack upside the head, but he was a good guy and generous to a fault. He
will be much missed by his family and all the kids he and Carrie opened
their home and their hearts to.