[Magdalen] Supertasters and random quiz

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:37:41 UTC 2015

Told my friend (at church yesterday) I'd used her story,
and she confided that her family had tried to get her to tell what made her
corned beef & cabbage so special.

She felt their bias against anything Asian was too broad & deep, said she
was tempted to tell them she added a special seaweed, dried & ground, from
the bays near Kerry.

But she couldn't lie to them.
So she said smiled at them and said it was her secret and she'd keep it.
-M

One of my friends uses it as the secret ingredient in her famous