[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:35:36 UTC 2015

I'm not sure that a lot of these guys have the technical expertise to be
proper dictators, but you certainly have good point, whether we call them
dictators or thugs.  As bad as they may be, chances are destabilizing will
make things even worse, to say nothing of creating one more recruiting
opportunity for the professional chaos-makers.

I used to think that doing nothing was the ticket, but that really won't
work anymore, since they are all too willing to come for us now, whether it
be Europe, Asia, Micronesia, or America.  Doing nothing, keeping our heads
down, hoping they just don't notice, no longer is a viable strategy.
Something else needs to be done, and one of these days perhaps we'll figure
it out.

Perhaps the winning strategy might be to let them win.  After the next time
they stage another successful attack similar to nine eleven, we could make
something of a show of saying how they obviously are too strong and to
smart for us, and then that may buy us a few years of peace, until they
realize they've been had.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford