[Magdalen] Hit and Run Devotion?

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Sep 14 14:58:02 UTC 2015

Sometimes it’s a matter of capacity.  The first two bishops of San Diego were ordained at the Immaculata Chapel at the University of San Diego.  Atlanta’s current bishop, +Robert Wright, was ordained at Morehouse College.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net