[Magdalen] Hit and Run Devotion?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:56:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:53 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the ladies praying the rosary probably met to do so every
> day at that time. Not at all uncommon to have informal rosary
> groups in RC churches here.

I stopped in at one of Chicago's massive Polish RC churches one day.
Some people came in and sat a few pews back, and otherwise the church
was empty (a weekday afternoon; Mass wasn't for a few hours yet). I
heard them talking and wondered, "Who comes into a quiet church to
gab?" Then I realized they were praying the Rosary in Spanish.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA