[Magdalen] Prayers for Ascension, Chicago

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:43:03 UTC 2015

I have no idea what changes were made or how they were made. Except in the
usual changes that inevitably occur when a new priest takes over my general
observation is that the first task is for the priest to become comfortable
and for the congregation to become comfortable with the priest. Indeed that
process is perhaps the most radical challenge. If it is achieved a priest
can lead and identify and create a team of leaders.

It's also important for a priest to place his plans on the altar, as it
were, to offer them to God for the people. They are best left there until
the priest is convinced that the changes are vital in the form envisioned.

Patience is so important.

Tony